How to Install
- Clean your wall or other surface. Be sure it is smooth, dry and
free of dust and dirt.
- Unpack and spread out the vinyl sticker on a flat surface.
- Start from a corner and gently roll the white backing from the transfer sheet.
- Face the self-adhesive side of the sticker down on the
location that you want and apply even, firm pressure to ensure
complete removal of any bubbles.
- Bubbles may occur after the stickers are applied. Simply take a thumbtack or needle and poke the
bubbled area a couple of times, then smooth it out with your hands.
You can remove the stickers easily from any surface.
5% cashback for posting a picture with your order